• Reliable & Powerful– immediate access to towing, tire change, jump start, fuel and lock-out service, from LONGLIFE AUTOMOTIVE partners, with more than 30 years of experience combined.
• Flexible & Affordable– prices as low as $35, within a ten miles radius, and absolutely no restrictions
• Anywhere, Anytime– available In Miami Dade and Broward County with more than 2,000 tow trucks at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Really Super Fast– in urban areas, LONGLIFE AUTOMOTIVE estimated time of arrival is often 50 percent faster than our competitors
• Trustworthy & Transparent– “Guaranteed Never to Exceed quoted prices”
• Refer-A-Friend–For every friend you refer to our company and repair their vehicle, Longlife Automotive will credit you back $20 in cash. Just a small token of our appreciation. We believe our customers love the way Longlife Automotive improves the longevity of each vehicle we service; here's why.
LONGLIFE AUTOMOTIVE call center connects drivers with mechanical breakdowns to our local network of towing service providers in your area. A tow truck driver is dispatched when you call, who will tow your vehicle to our repair facility. Our mechanic experts will be prepared to resolve and help you get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Reliable service for automotive issues include:
• No start
• Over-heating, fluid leaks
• Dead batteries
• Flat tires
• Flatbed tow
• Transmission slipping
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Longlife Automotive Towing Service Work?
* Longlife Automotive towing service providers network will be alerted to your car trouble so when your car is brought in, Longlife Automotive expert technicians will be ready to assist getting your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.
* Longlife Automotive partners with preferred local tow truck providers in your area who are dispatched when you call with a tow truck operator who is fully certified,based on our provider's stringent application process.
* We want our customers to have the reassurance that they can be confident a dependable qualified technician arrives at your location.
What Happens if the call is made when Longlife Automotive is Not Open?
* Early Riser Service is available for all towed in vehicles. Simply have your tow truck operator drop off your vehicle during non-business hours and complete one of our Early Riser Service forms outside the office door. Include your contact information and your car's keys with the service request and drop it in our secure drop box. The auto care advisor will attend to your issue first thing in the morning and your vehicle will be ready by 5 p.m, unless other arrangements are made.
Where is the Towing Service Available?
* Longlife Automotive Towing Service is available in Miami Dade and Broward county.
* Simply call Longlife Automotive Towing Service at (305) 762-0832