Longlife Automotive provides a wide range of services for auto suspension and steering at our auto repair shop. The suspension in your car or truck is an intricately networked series of cooperating parts that are intended to provide an even, stable, and smooth ride. When suspension parts start to wear in the front end of your vehicle, you will begin to feel differences in performance. You may experience looseness in the steering (slop), causing an over-steer problem, noises when you go over bumps, shutters and vibrations, and even leaks on the floor of your garage. Along with premature tire wear, all of these indicators point to your front suspension. We do the work on time, on budget, and to your satisfaction. Stop by and we'll be happy to give you an estimate on your vehicle repair.
Inspect steering and suspension system
- Including tire condition and air pressure.
- Put vehicle on alignment rack, mount and compensate sensors.
- Print out alignment readings.
• Inspect steering and suspension system including tire condition and air pressure.
• Put vehicle on alignment rack, mount and compensate sensors.
• Print out initial alignment readings.
• Adjust camber, caster, and toe angles (if adjustable)
- Set to manufacturer specifications
- Additional parts and labor may be necessary on some vehicles
- See your customer service advisor for details).
• Print out final alignment readings to verify alignment is within specification.
• Road test vehicle.
• 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty.
Other services for suspension and steering include the following:
- 4x4 Suspension
- Air Suspension
- Coil Springs
- CV Joints Repairs
- Race Suspensions
- Suspension Repairs
- Wheel Balance
- Wheel Alignment
- Tie Rods Repairs
- Leaf Spring
- Manual Steering
- New Suspensions
- Off Road Suspension
- Power Steering
- Rack and Pinion
- Rear Suspensions
- Shock Absorbers
- Suspension Arms
- Suspension Ball Joints
- Suspension Bushings
- Control Arms
- Suspension Lift Kits
- Suspension Lowering