Longlife Automotive offers a complete range of services for the filters and fluids in your vehicle at our automotive repair shop in Miami. The filter system in your vehicle plays an important role in the overall longevity of your vehicle and contributes to the comfort your passengers and you experience while driving your automobile. The investments you have in your vehicle can be maximize by maintaining the filter system with timely filter replacement and by having the fluid levels checked regularly.
Why Check Your Vehicle’s Vital Fluids?
Low engine fluid levels make driving more difficult and can lead to serious damage and shorter engine life. LongLife Automotive Lube technicians will check the following fluid levels with every full service oil change and advise you of their condition as part of your full service:
- Power steering fluid (PSF) has special additives to keep the power steering unit from absorbing water or contaminants.
- Windshield washer fluid to clear road film from your windshield.Manual or automatic transmission fluid provides lubrication, keeps seals and gaskets soft and protects parts.
- Antifreeze prevents engine coolant freeze up in winter, raises the boiling point of coolant in the summer and protects the cooling system from rust and corrosion year round.
- Battery water levels need to be full to maintain the proper ratio of water to acid.
- Differential fluid protects the moving metal surfaces of the differential gears from friction and wear (where applicable).
Experience Our Full Service Oil Change
Benefits of LongLife Automotive Engine Sealer Service:
- Helps rejuvenate rubber gaskets, o-rings and seals
- Minimizes oil leaks caused by shrunken or dried out seals
- Extends the life of your engine
Why Change Your Air Filter?
The air filter performs two of the toughest jobs for your vehicle – protecting the engine from contaminants and providing clean air for the engine. Contaminants in the air can cause serious damage to engine parts. Your air filter traps dirt, dust, sand and microscopic exhaust particles and prevents them from entering your engine. For every gallon of gasoline it burns, your engine consumes 12,000 gallons of outside air. A clean air filter extends the life of your engine, increases gas mileage and horsepower and allows easier engine starts.
Free Top-Off Services
Within the next 3 months or 3,000 miles from your last date of service you can bring your vehicle to our facility for a top off up to 1 quart of fluid per each visit. (Does not include coolant.)